Natpro Bio-Identical Natural Progesterone Cream – Airless Dispenser
Natpro airless dispenser
- Each dispenser contains 100 grams (3.5 oz) of cream
- Natpro cream has a concentration of 3.33% progesterone or 33.33 milligrams per gram
- One full pump action dispenses 1.5g of cream which contains 50mg of progesterone
- Each dispenser comes with a full instructional pamphlet
- Each dispenser contains :
- de-ionised water
- caprylic/capric triglyceride
- cetearyl olivate/sorbitan olivate
- progesterone Ph. Eur. USP. JP.
- Aspen bark extract
- dehydroxanthan gum
- vitamin E
- Natpro has an unopened shelf life of 18 months
USAGE: Please read the insert that comes with the product. Use progesterone cream for 14 days (starting after ovulation) and then stop. Apply on different areas on the body (arms one day, legs the other, belly another, etc). Apply 1 pump before bedtime and if needed, once in the morning also. There are varying protocols for different conditions. If you are unsure of your hormone levels then test yourself first before using this product but most women and men are low due to the xenoestrogens in our environment. If you have taken birth control pills in your life then you will be low. If you experience any negative symptoms using this product, this is generally due to initial estrogen dominance that is experienced as these estrogens leave the body. You can continue its use or take breaks as this clears.
If you have been on the birth control pill, this cream will assist hormone balance and removal of xeno-estrogens, which are a leading cause of breast, uterine and ovarian cancers.
Progesterone cream can help hold a pregnancy, use it only for the first 6 weeks of a pregnancy to assist implantation and prevent miscarriage.
It can assist with anxiety, panic attacks, sleep disturbances, postpartum depression, cancer prevention,
Symptoms of low progesterone for women who aren't pregnant include:
- headaches or migraines.
- mood changes, including anxiety or depression.
- low libido.
- hot flashes.
- irregular menstrual cycle.
- weight gain.
- fibroids, endometriosis.
- thyroid dysfunction.
Progesterone imbalances may be caused by:
- Ovulation issues
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
|Dimensions||4 × 7 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.