Premium Flax Seed Oil – Andreas Seed Oils
BALANCE + REPAIR
Flax seed oil is highly recommended for general well being and whole body nutrition. Nature’s richest vegetarian source of omega-3 fatty acids, required for the health of almost all bodily processes including heart health, brain function, inflammation, proper cellular growth, digestive health, skin elasticity, joint mobility, and blood sugar balance.
100% Cold Pressed in small batches
Instantly sealed in a premium light-protective Miron glass bottle
- Shake Well
- Therapeutic use: Take 1-3 teaspoons per day
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight
- No refrigeration required
- For a deep sleep take 1 tablespoon before bed
- Try adding 1 tablespoon into smoothies or salads
- Do not use for cooking or frying
- Organic Flax Seed Oil
- Pressed from Certified Organic, Non-GMO Flax Seeds
8 in stock
PREMIUM FLAX SEED OIL
Flax Seed oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acid a-linolenic acid (ALA), with even more anti-inflammatory and disease-preventing ALA omega-3 content than fish oil. Flax seed oil also contains lignans, which have powerful antioxidant and estrogen properties. Flax contains up to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods. Flax lignans have shown promising effects in reducing growth of cancerous tumors, especially hormone-sensitive ones such as those of the breast, endometrium and prostate.
KEY HEALTH BENEFITS
- Reduces Inflammation
- Cardiovascular health
- Reduces cholesterol
- Supports Brain Health, cognition and concentration
- Improves digestion and elimination
- Helps with weight loss
- Relieves constipation
- Can help protect the lining of the gastrointestinal tract
- Helps repair cell membranes
- Improves Joint and Muscle mobility
- Improves Sleep -increasing levels of sleep-regulating serotonin
- Helps decrease Menopausal symptoms and regulate Menstrual Cycles
- May ease arthritis, especially in rheumatoid arthritis, Lupus
- Immune system function
- Balances blood sugar
- Improves Hair, Skin, & Nails
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
EASY ON YOUR BOWELS
Ingesting Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil maximizes the effectiveness of the beneficial nutrients found in the seeds, without the potential digestive issues associated with eating the seeds themselves.
Better Omega-3 absorption than ground flax seeds and won't aggravate bowel conditions.
Andreas Premium Flax Seed Oil is easily and quickly absorbed by the body, and does not tax the liver or other organs.
FLAX SEED OIL RECIPE
This salad dressing is bursting with a lot of flavor and omega-3 fatty acids. Add ...
3 tablespoons cider vinegar or lemon juice
1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon powdered mustard
1 large clove garlic, roughly chopped
3 tablespoons flaxseed oil blend
|Dimensions||5.25 × 6 × 15 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.